Christmas advertising hit the air waves as early as Halloween. QNet News reporter Steph Crosier went out on the street to ask whether the promotions came too soon.
- Loyalist women’s volleyball team members honoured at provincialsFebruary 22, 2018
- Maynooth will be site of EarlyON centre for Indigenous and non-Indigenous familiesFebruary 22, 2018
- Olympic duo Virtue and Moir inspiring local skatersFebruary 22, 2018
- Loyalist College celebrates Black History MonthFebruary 22, 2018
- Ontario PC leadership candidates visit QuinteFebruary 22, 2018
- Loyalist students say they don’t know residence lockdown rulesFebruary 22, 2018
- QNet News TV – Feb. 22, 2018February 22, 2018