By Maria Toews 
No appointment is needed to receive the vaccine.
The clinics are giving both first and second doses. Individuals must wait 28 days before getting their second dose if their first dose was Moderna and 21 days if their first dose was Pfizer.
Upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Individuals born in 2009 and earlier. Pfizer and Moderna. 1st or 2nd doses (2nd dose 28 days after first if first was Moderna, 21 days if first was Pfizer). No appointments necessary. View the schedule: https://t.co/JzOtC2XdIU #makeHPEstrong  pic.twitter.com/UtEsndvoZU 
— HPE Public Health (@HPEPublicHealth) October 8, 2021 
This week’s clinics are
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre, 265 Cannifton Rd., Belleville, between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, at the Ontario Addiction Treatment Centre, 125 Church St. S., Belleville, between 1 and 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, at the Stirling fire hall, 2529 Stirling-Marmora Rd., between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 14, at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre between 1 and 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 14, at the Prince Edward Community Centre, 375 Main St., Picton, between 1 and 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 15, at the Rathbun Park Gazebo 317 Main St., Deseronto, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 15, at the Trenton United Church 85 Dundas St E, Trenton between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
More clinics will be opening in the following weeks. For more information click here .