This week InFocus living with flesh-eating disease aftereffects, being homeless, growing up with down syndrome, teen pregnancy, farming the future, and much more.
- Injured hiker rescued in Algonquin Park by Trenton air search and rescueOctober 1, 2020
- As COVID-19 cases rise, Ontario re-opens its casinosSeptember 30, 2020
- Workplace accident results in death of Quinte West manSeptember 30, 2020
- Quinte’s social service organizations may need a helping hand themselvesSeptember 30, 2020
- Man charged after threats with a firearmSeptember 30, 2020
- Doors Open event goes online in Quinte WestSeptember 30, 2020
- Driver fails 7:00 a.m. spot check say policeSeptember 29, 2020