Two teenagers are gaining notoriety in their hometown of Brighton and beyond. And last month, they earned some major bragging rights. QNet News reporter Renée Rodgers caught up with them to find out their story.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Bay of QuinteJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Northumberland–Peterborough SouthJune 5, 2018