Two teenagers are gaining notoriety in their hometown of Brighton and beyond. And last month, they earned some major bragging rights. QNet News reporter Renée Rodgers caught up with them to find out their story.
- Students delighted with safe movie nights for those living in residenceOctober 8, 2020
- Operation Red Nose cancelled this holiday season for Quinte areaOctober 8, 2020
- Loyalist College releases academic plan for winter semesterOctober 8, 2020
- Local woman returns home with Miss Canada Globe titleOctober 7, 2020
- Racist graffiti at Harwood dock a ‘hostile act’October 7, 2020
- Local country market does a-maze-ing workOctober 6, 2020
- Belleville’s chief of police steps downOctober 6, 2020