Two teenagers are gaining notoriety in their hometown of Brighton and beyond. And last month, they earned some major bragging rights. QNet News reporter Renée Rodgers caught up with them to find out their story.
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, 4 p.m.February 15, 2018
- QNet News TV – Feb. 15, 2018February 15, 2018
- Donating blood can save a lifeFebruary 15, 2018
- Violence on the rise in schools, survey of Ontario elementary teachers saysFebruary 15, 2018
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, noonFebruary 15, 2018
- Situation Table program seeks funding to hire co-ordinatorFebruary 15, 2018
- Teachers with multi-grade classes ask for more supportFebruary 15, 2018