The 10-acres truck stop is facing $100,000 worth of damage after a kitchen fire. Three local Children’s Aid organizations are merging. And, Quinte Search and Rescue has commissioned a new boat. Listen for these stories, sports, weather, and more.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018