Spending cuts are under way as we speak in todays budget from Ontario’s Liberal government. A woman who sold an accused child-killer drugs says Michael Rafferty looked haggard and seemed stressed out in the days after Tori Stafford disappeared. The U.S. government says a nuclear blast will not destroy Washington D.C. For these stories, sports and more, listen to Dan Cannataro and Taylor Renkema at 2 p.m.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018