Spending cuts are under way as we speak in todays budget from Ontario’s Liberal government. A woman who sold an accused child-killer drugs says Michael Rafferty looked haggard and seemed stressed out in the days after Tori Stafford disappeared. The U.S. government says a nuclear blast will not destroy Washington D.C. For these stories, sports and more, listen to Dan Cannataro and Taylor Renkema at 2 p.m.
- Impaired-driving charges laidDecember 11, 2017
- Prince Edward County seeks public input on new development charge bylawsDecember 11, 2017
- #MeToo opens up discussions in QuinteDecember 8, 2017
- Feed the meter, feed a kid: program gives students a healthy start to their dayDecember 8, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, 4 p.m.December 7, 2017