- QNetNews.ca - http://www.qnetnews.ca -

Video and photo gallery: Blaze destroys home north-west of Belleville

Firefighters from Belleville and surrounding areas responded to a house fire in Corbyville, north west of the city,  at 881 Fish & Game Club Rd. last night around 6 p.m.  Nobody was reportedly in the house when the fire broke out. Fire Chief John Whalen said he believes it  began in the wood stove. Loyalist Photojournalism students Bradley Ruszkowski and Micah Bond were on scene.

 

Bradley Ruszkowski
Bradley Ruszkowski
Bradley Ruszkowski

Comments