Tobogganing has been in the news lately after Hamilton, Ont., banned tobogganing from its parks. Ever since, a debate has sparked in the province. In the Belleville area, the restrictions only apply to certain hills for safety reasons.
- Warming centre opening for two nightsJanuary 28, 2020
- Nearly $10,000 in tools missing from Brighton construction companyJanuary 28, 2020
- New 3rd floor space at Loyalist to officially openJanuary 28, 2020
- Golden Hawks maintain east division lead with weekend winJanuary 27, 2020
- Dukes sweep weekend games against MuskiesJanuary 27, 2020
- Loyalist College to mark national Bell Let’s Talk Day on campusJanuary 27, 2020
- Thrive Week at Loyalist College focuses on student’s mental healthJanuary 27, 2020