Tobogganing has been in the news lately after Hamilton, Ont., banned tobogganing from its parks. Ever since, a debate has sparked in the province. In the Belleville area, the restrictions only apply to certain hills for safety reasons.
- Wellington Dukes athletic therapist is paving the way for women in sportsDecember 20, 2021
- IMPACT pilot project set to help those with mental health and addictions issues in BellevilleDecember 15, 2021
- Quinte Health Care counts their blessings as this difficult year comes to a closeDecember 15, 2021
- Over 1,700 homes still affected by power outages after weekend’s “severe” windstormDecember 14, 2021
- Vintage-rock documentary and concert are coming to 2022 Belleville DocFestDecember 14, 2021
- Zwick’s Park expecting temporary closuresDecember 14, 2021
- Loyalist College reports fourth COVID-19 infection since Sept. 1December 14, 2021