The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- What to watch out for when enjoying the outdoorsJune 6, 2019
- Loyalist students win national media awardsJune 6, 2019
- Man charged for uttering threats in CobourgJune 6, 2019
- Lower Trent Conservation kicks off three year Murray Marsh restoration projectJune 5, 2019
- Belleville Dragon Boat Club gearing up for first race of the seasonJune 5, 2019
- Report on MMIW sparks conversations on inequality towards Indigenous womenJune 5, 2019
- Toddler in stable condition after being found unresponsiveJune 5, 2019