The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Quinte area adjusting to online schoolApril 17, 2020
- Canadian Junior Football League coming to BellevilleMarch 12, 2020
- Belleville raid brings charges of possession of coke, crystal meth for traffickingMarch 12, 2020
- Loyalist student government election introduces new leadersMarch 12, 2020
- Local man who wore disguise to avoid arrest turns himself inMarch 12, 2020
- Loyalist College taking global COVID-19 threat seriouslyMarch 11, 2020
- Traveller with confirmed case of COVID-19 in quarantine at CFB TrentonMarch 11, 2020