The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Napanee OPP investigating death of inmateMarch 20, 2019
- Students walk out against OSAP changes across Ontario WednesdayMarch 20, 2019
- Tree trimming on Picton Main Street WednesdayMarch 20, 2019
- After summit, Belleville commits to creating solutions for the housing crisisMarch 19, 2019
- Loyalist College isn’t taking part in student walkouts WednesdayMarch 19, 2019
- Donations stolen from Quinte Humane Society mailboxMarch 19, 2019
- Tweed resident charged with impaired drivingMarch 19, 2019