The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- QNet News TV – May 17, 2019May 17, 2019
- Turtle incubation care units are in seasonMay 16, 2019
- OPP cruiser involved in three-vehicle crash in TrentonMay 16, 2019
- Two types of scams are targeting Ontario businessesMay 16, 2019
- Another landmark reached for Quinte’s water qualityMay 14, 2019
- Brighton woman charged with impaired drivingMay 14, 2019
- Special city council meeting to be held TuesdayMay 14, 2019