The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Loyalist College now offering nicotine replacement therapy on campusSeptember 18, 2019
- Loyalist College running community workshopsSeptember 18, 2019
- Belleville Farmer’s Market remembering its roots as it looks to the futureSeptember 18, 2019
- Quinte Access gets a step closer to providing a bus route to Loyalist CollegeSeptember 18, 2019
- Loyalist College is now selling alcohol during the daySeptember 18, 2019
- Loyalist pub nights change from Thursday to FridaySeptember 17, 2019
- 69-year-old weightlifter inducted into local sports hall of fameSeptember 16, 2019