The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Belleville city council pays tribute to Pat CulhaneNovember 24, 2020
- A fallen Snowbird will be honoured at Friday’s Hasty Ps Cup gameNovember 24, 2020
- Quinte Humane Society commemorates Pat Culhane through legacy programNovember 24, 2020
- Restrictions tighten as a result of COVID numbersNovember 24, 2020
- City of Belleville now open for ride sharing servicesNovember 24, 2020
- United Way HPE launches virtual fundraiserNovember 24, 2020
- Police identify man killed in Bewdley fireNovember 24, 2020