The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Impaired-driving charges laidDecember 11, 2017
- Prince Edward County seeks public input on new development charge bylawsDecember 11, 2017
- #MeToo opens up discussions in QuinteDecember 8, 2017
- Feed the meter, feed a kid: program gives students a healthy start to their dayDecember 8, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, 4 p.m.December 7, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, noon.December 7, 2017
- One less Belleville walk-in clinicDecember 7, 2017