The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Tax freeze and repealing sex ed curriculum highlight Tanya Granic Allen tourFebruary 22, 2018
- Former Quinte resident Sonja Bata, founder of Bata Shoe Organization, has passed away at 91February 22, 2018
- 91X Newscast: Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018, 5 p.m.February 22, 2018
- Rob MacIntosh resigns as councillor of Ward 2February 22, 2018
- The wheels were spinning at Loyalist College carnivalFebruary 21, 2018
- Arthur the celebrity sloth makes appearance in BellevilleFebruary 21, 2018
- New study suggests police officers are less likely to engage in proactive workFebruary 21, 2018