The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Quinte’s urban and rural areas battle roadside trash problemApril 9, 2021
- “Thank God”: ride-share service beginning to take root in BellevilleApril 9, 2021
- Local Chambers of Commerce worry about impacts of new stay-at-home order on businessApril 9, 2021
- New exhibit highlights pandemic through the eyes of artistsApril 9, 2021
- HPE public health medical officer says new COVID-19 rules are necessaryApril 9, 2021
- Local libraries have parents covered this “March” break with take home activity kitsApril 9, 2021
- Belleville hosting virtual open house to seek input on playgroundsApril 8, 2021