The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Local filmmakers bring Bigfoot to the big screen in short horror filmOctober 12, 2017
- Bigfoot is coming to BellevilleOctober 12, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday October 5, 2017, 4 p.m.October 11, 2017
- Loyalist president on possible faculty strike: students come firstOctober 6, 2017
- Murdered and missing Indigenous women honoured at Trent UniversityOctober 6, 2017
- QNet News TV – Oct. 5, 2017October 5, 2017
- Rugby Lancer scores athlete of the weekOctober 5, 2017