The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Belleville councillor Mitch Panciuk to run for mayorMay 24, 2018
- Chamber of Commerce to host third Bay of Quinte debateMay 24, 2018
- Belleville Walk for Alzheimer’s to be held Sunday morningMay 24, 2018
- Loyalist College takes on cannabis beer projectMay 24, 2018
- Belleville police host torch run to raise money for Special Olympics athletesMay 23, 2018
- Police torch run supports Belleville and Quinte West Special Olympics athletesMay 23, 2018
- Georgian Bay band releases third albumMay 17, 2018