The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Next steps taken for the Kenhtè:ke Language and Cultural Centre on Tyendinaga territoryOctober 15, 2021
- Three bridges in Trenton dedicated to fallen police officersOctober 14, 2021
- Quinte Health Care CEO “exceptionally worried” about state of primary care services in BellevilleOctober 13, 2021
- City of Belleville welcomes all to its first ever Diwali celebrationOctober 13, 2021
- Belleville Senators looking for housingOctober 13, 2021
- Loyalist women’s rugby tournament at Thompson ParkOctober 13, 2021
- Oct. 18 last day to get second COVID vaccine dose in order to meet Loyalist deadlineOctober 13, 2021