The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Local journalists welcome Trudeau’s support of the mediaNovember 15, 2018
- Youth mental health team talks to Loyalist studentsNovember 15, 2018
- QNet News TV – Nov. 15, 2018November 15, 2018
- Get your flu shot, public-health officials urge CanadiansNovember 15, 2018
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018November 15, 2018
- Loyalist College works on new freedom of expression policyNovember 15, 2018
- Stan Lee: a comic-book legend who will never be forgottenNovember 15, 2018