Shock art is being used to grab attention in Campbellford. Prime Minister Stephen Harper is using last night’s debate to promote the idea of a Tory majority. NDP Leader Jack Layton is calling on the federal government to help consumers. For these stories, sports and more listen.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018