BELLEVILLE – Megan Pounder brings you the latest in Belleville and the Quinte Region. Headlines include Belleville’s 200th, a protest against Islamophobia and the Liberal government’s plans to boost participation in the country’s workforce.
- Housing summit proposes secondary units to help international students find housingMarch 21, 2019
- OPP crackdown on distracted drivers during March breakMarch 21, 2019
- Napanee OPP investigating death of inmateMarch 20, 2019
- Students walk out against OSAP changes across Ontario WednesdayMarch 20, 2019
- Tree trimming on Picton Main Street WednesdayMarch 20, 2019
- After summit, Belleville commits to creating solutions for the housing crisisMarch 19, 2019
- Loyalist College isn’t taking part in student walkouts WednesdayMarch 19, 2019