BELLEVILLE – Megan Pounder brings you the latest in Belleville and the Quinte Region. Headlines include Belleville’s 200th, a protest against Islamophobia and the Liberal government’s plans to boost participation in the country’s workforce.
- What to watch out for when enjoying the outdoorsJune 6, 2019
- Loyalist students win national media awardsJune 6, 2019
- Man charged for uttering threats in CobourgJune 6, 2019
- Lower Trent Conservation kicks off three year Murray Marsh restoration projectJune 5, 2019
- Belleville Dragon Boat Club gearing up for first race of the seasonJune 5, 2019
- Report on MMIW sparks conversations on inequality towards Indigenous womenJune 5, 2019
- Toddler in stable condition after being found unresponsiveJune 5, 2019