BELLEVILLE – Megan Pounder brings you the latest in Belleville and the Quinte Region. Headlines include Belleville’s 200th, a protest against Islamophobia and the Liberal government’s plans to boost participation in the country’s workforce.
- Explainer: In the face of a long-term care crisis, Quinte region working hard to care for the elderlyFebruary 18, 2021
- Hastings and Prince Edward Learning Foundation surpasses campaign fundraising goalFebruary 18, 2021
- Former Member of Parliament Mike Bossio is back in the race in Lennox and AddingtonFebruary 17, 2021
- Quinte Access shows off rebranding of transit serviceFebruary 17, 2021
- Mass transport cancellations for Quinte region following winter stormFebruary 16, 2021
- Hastings-Quinte paramedic services to receive almost $6 million to help those in long term careFebruary 11, 2021
- Humane society gets funding for new buildingFebruary 11, 2021