The burger-eating competition was just one of the many events that was apart of the Batawa Ski Day on Jan. 31. Each of the five participants had to eat a two-pound hamburger and a pound of french fries within 12 minutes. Video by Sarah Robertson.
- Jumbo Video is back as two Belleville residents share their movie passionDecember 8, 2022
- Vigil held in honour of the 14 women killed at École Polytechnique in 1989December 8, 2022
- Angel Tree program needs your help to bring Christmas to Quinte familiesDecember 8, 2022
- Quinte West gymnast places 10th at world competitionDecember 1, 2022
- Support from Loyalist College community for mask recommendationNovember 18, 2022
- Elevate Plus aims to train graduates for job successNovember 18, 2022
- Game 2 of Hasty Ps Cup to raise money for the Children’s FoundationNovember 18, 2022