BELLEVILLE – In last week’s episode of In Touch With Quinte, Emilie Quesnel discussed the issue of sexual assault and consent on college campuses, specifically Loyalist College. She also explores the stigma surrounding the issue and why more people are not talking about it.
- Homesickness and hope bond Loyalist international studentsMarch 24, 2023
- Dreams of the NHL while studying for exams on the roadMarch 22, 2023
- After a challenging NHL career, Derek Smith finds joy back where he startedMarch 22, 2023
- Quinte West council approves new official planFebruary 17, 2023
- DocFest to return with a mix of in-person and virtual eventsFebruary 17, 2023
- Ward 2 bus service ends April 21 giving Loyalist students a breakFebruary 17, 2023
- Shortage of family doctors remains an issue in the Quinte regionFebruary 10, 2023