BELLEVILLE – Megan Pounder brings you the latest news from Belleville and the Quinte region. Headlines include the search for information on a break and enter in Napanee, a million-dollar lawsuit against Vale Canada Limited and Ontario wildlife declines.
- Homesickness and hope are common bonds for Loyalist international studentsMarch 24, 2023
- Dreams of the NHL while studying for exams on the roadMarch 22, 2023
- After a challenging NHL career, Derek Smith finds joy back where he startedMarch 22, 2023
- Quinte West council approves new official planFebruary 17, 2023
- DocFest to return with a mix of in-person and virtual eventsFebruary 17, 2023
- Ward 2 bus service ends April 21 giving Loyalist students a breakFebruary 17, 2023
- Shortage of family doctors remains an issue in the Quinte regionFebruary 10, 2023