Noelle Maracle, 11 is already an accomplished musician and has won multiple singing and talent competitions. On July 7, Maracle sang at Stage Red in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory. QNet News reporter Gail Paquette was there.
- Despite residents’ plea, Belleville council puts animal-trap ban on holdSeptember 25, 2018
- A new forward and a familiar face join the BSensSeptember 25, 2018
- 91X Newscast: Monday, Sept. 24, 2018, 4 p.m.September 25, 2018
- Firefighters back Mitch Panciuk for mayorSeptember 25, 2018
- Belleville Chamber of Commerce to hold mayoral candidate breakfast WednesdaySeptember 25, 2018
- Huge plane arrives for display at National Air Force MuseumSeptember 24, 2018
- City council to discuss Loyalist College as evacuation centreSeptember 24, 2018