Noelle Maracle, 11 is already an accomplished musician and has won multiple singing and talent competitions. On July 7, Maracle sang at Stage Red in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory. QNet News reporter Gail Paquette was there.
- Loyalist women’s volleyball team members honoured at provincialsFebruary 22, 2018
- Maynooth will be site of EarlyON centre for Indigenous and non-Indigenous familiesFebruary 22, 2018
- Olympic duo Virtue and Moir inspiring local skatersFebruary 22, 2018
- Loyalist College celebrates Black History MonthFebruary 22, 2018
- Ontario PC leadership candidates visit QuinteFebruary 22, 2018
- Loyalist students say they don’t know residence lockdown rulesFebruary 22, 2018
- QNet News TV – Feb. 22, 2018February 22, 2018