Noelle Maracle, 11 is already an accomplished musician and has won multiple singing and talent competitions. On July 7, Maracle sang at Stage Red in Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory. QNet News reporter Gail Paquette was there.
- Local filmmakers bring Bigfoot to the big screen in short horror filmOctober 12, 2017
- Bigfoot is coming to BellevilleOctober 12, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday October 5, 2017, 4 p.m.October 11, 2017
- Loyalist president on possible faculty strike: students come firstOctober 6, 2017
- Murdered and missing Indigenous women honoured at Trent UniversityOctober 6, 2017
- QNet News TV – Oct. 5, 2017October 5, 2017
- Rugby Lancer scores athlete of the weekOctober 5, 2017