Local parents were forced to find alternative care for their children this past Wednesday when teachers held a one day strike. Local YMCAs and other daycares saw the impact of the strike firsthand. QNet News reporter Marc Venema has that story.
- Belleville city council rejects budget for local long-term care facilitiesApril 19, 2018
- Belleville police warn public of CRA scamApril 19, 2018
- Prince Edward County to hold transportation open housesApril 18, 2018
- Campbellford man charged with 11 criminal offencesApril 18, 2018
- Gun-amnesty month helping take illegal firearms off the streetApril 18, 2018
- Doug Ford speaks to capacity crowd in Belleville, promises to turn province aroundApril 18, 2018
- Brighton fire department appoints new deputy chiefApril 17, 2018