Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- The struggles of smokingApril 25, 2016
- The other side of mental illness and addiction: the highs and lows of those who helpApril 25, 2016
- To rave or not to rave: That is the questionApril 21, 2016
- TVNM student beats out competition with documentaryApril 21, 2016
- Breaking the bounds of autismApril 21, 2016
- April 20 Photojournalism Pioneer online nowApril 20, 2016
- Vinyl record collecting on riseApril 19, 2016