Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- Something for everyone at Eldorado sled dog racesFebruary 23, 2017
- Anti-hydro advocacy group aims to educate and empowerFebruary 23, 2017
- Group to fill need for women to learn self-defenceFebruary 23, 2017
- Lancers women’s volleyball team pushes to playoffsFebruary 21, 2017
- Paint the Night Red event helps the Heart and Stroke FoundationFebruary 21, 2017
- Casa Loma invites visitors to “be our guest” at Beauty and the Beast exhibitFebruary 20, 2017
- Homeowner’s renovations tick off neighboursFebruary 17, 2017