Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- World Autism Awareness Day calls for more employment opportunitiesApril 1, 2015
- ‘Anonymous’ mask appears on Peterborough cenotaphApril 1, 2015
- Four people arrested on drug chargesApril 1, 2015
- Belleville Mayor discusses Bulls, future of city with businessesApril 1, 2015
- Live: Big changes for beer buyersApril 1, 2015
- PODCAST: Belleville mayor speaks with Chamber of Commerce about the future of the Yardmen ArenaApril 1, 2015
- QNet News profiles different hospital models emerging in OntarioApril 1, 2015