Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- Impaired-driving charges laidDecember 11, 2017
- Prince Edward County seeks public input on new development charge bylawsDecember 11, 2017
- #MeToo opens up discussions in QuinteDecember 8, 2017
- Feed the meter, feed a kid: program gives students a healthy start to their dayDecember 8, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, 4 p.m.December 7, 2017
- 91X Newscast: Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017, noon.December 7, 2017
- One less Belleville walk-in clinicDecember 7, 2017