Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- Coldest Night event raises money, awarenessFebruary 27, 2015
- QNet News TV – Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015February 27, 2015
- Loyalist students welcome the idea of help for employmentFebruary 27, 2015
- Mayor says meeting went wellFebruary 27, 2015
- Quinte West man pleads guilty to careless drivingFebruary 27, 2015
- Photojournalism Pioneer, Feb. 26, 2015February 26, 2015
- New daycare for Stirling Public SchoolFebruary 26, 2015