Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- Vinyl gets an extended playJune 26, 2014
- Technicality hinders funding for Picton hospitalJune 26, 2014
- National Aboriginal Day celebrated locallyJune 26, 2014
- Loyalist College revives Sir Mackenzie Bowell AwardJune 26, 2014
- Lancers take over kids sports camp at LoyalistJune 26, 2014
- Support for LGBT+ community on Loyalist campusJune 26, 2014
- Quinte bike summit brings light to cycling possibilitiesJune 26, 2014