Protesters braved the cold to rally outside Trenton Memorial Hospital. Organized by Quinte West councilor Sally Freeman, they were protesting the cuts the the four Quinte Health Care sites.
- NDP candidate says the Orange Crush is coming to Bay of QuinteJune 10, 2015
- Teacher education key to improving understanding of aboriginal issuesJune 10, 2015
- Pre-Party is back as part of Belleville’s Pride EventJune 9, 2015
- Belleville pedals into Bike MonthJune 9, 2015
- Don’t abolish Senate, according to some at Loyalist CollegeJune 9, 2015
- Team Canada kicks off with a win at Women’s World CupJune 9, 2015
- Opposition to new gas bar in BrightonApril 21, 2015