BELLEVILLE: Vanessa Stark brings you the latest news from the Quinte region. Headlines include a look at what’s next for laid-off Sears workers; a man dies after being trapped under a vehicle; and Ontario passes labour reform legislation.
- Belleville Jr. Bulls team volunteer at the Inn from the ColdFebruary 14, 2019
- Funding changes for autism treatment have families concernedFebruary 14, 2019
- Highway 401 westbound reopened after multi-vehicle collision near BrightonFebruary 14, 2019
- Belleville Senators stay hot at homeFebruary 14, 2019
- Anishinaabe activist speaks to Belleville-area teachers on reconciliation in the classroomFebruary 14, 2019
- Navigation apps improve commutes, Quinte-area drivers sayFebruary 14, 2019
- Loyalist is top Ontario college for percentage of students receiving free tuitionFebruary 14, 2019