BELLEVILLE: Vanessa Stark brings you the latest news from the Quinte region. Headlines include a look at what’s next for laid-off Sears workers; a man dies after being trapped under a vehicle; and Ontario passes labour reform legislation.
- City of Belleville says not to worry about discoloration in waterJune 26, 2020
- Taxis for turtles are saving animals across OntarioJune 26, 2020
- Ontario reports 189 new COVID-19 casesJune 25, 2020
- Ontario extends state of emergency to July 15June 24, 2020
- Hope for bleak 2020 tourism season to pick up in Prince Edward CountyJune 19, 2020
- Belleville florists take on challenge to open amidst COVID-19 pandemicJune 12, 2020
- Quinte West’s Community Hero initiative continues to spread positivityJune 11, 2020