BELLEVILLE: Vanessa Stark brings you the latest news from the Quinte region. Headlines include a look at what’s next for laid-off Sears workers; a man dies after being trapped under a vehicle; and Ontario passes labour reform legislation.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Bay of QuinteJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Northumberland–Peterborough SouthJune 5, 2018