BELLEVILLE: Vanessa Stark brings you the latest news from the Quinte region. Headlines include a look at what’s next for laid-off Sears workers; a man dies after being trapped under a vehicle; and Ontario passes labour reform legislation.
- Huge plane arrives for display at National Air Force MuseumSeptember 24, 2018
- City council to discuss Loyalist College as evacuation centreSeptember 24, 2018
- Cyclist killed in crash in Prince Edward CountySeptember 24, 2018
- Belleville, Quinte West and Hastings County cultural summit on TuesdaySeptember 24, 2018
- $20,000 theft has police seeking the public’s helpSeptember 24, 2018
- School board to vote on accessibility planSeptember 24, 2018
- Voting in the municipal election? Everything that you will need to know before the boothSeptember 24, 2018