Quinte Conservation works to educate the public within their watershed on the issues facing the Bay of Quinte. The Bay was named an environmental hot spot in 1985.
- Belleville Jr. Bulls team volunteer at the Inn from the ColdFebruary 14, 2019
- Funding changes for autism treatment have families concernedFebruary 14, 2019
- Highway 401 westbound reopened after multi-vehicle collision near BrightonFebruary 14, 2019
- Belleville Senators stay hot at homeFebruary 14, 2019
- Anishinaabe activist speaks to Belleville-area teachers on reconciliation in the classroomFebruary 14, 2019
- Navigation apps improve commutes, Quinte-area drivers sayFebruary 14, 2019
- Loyalist is top Ontario college for percentage of students receiving free tuitionFebruary 14, 2019