Quinte Conservation works to educate the public within their watershed on the issues facing the Bay of Quinte. The Bay was named an environmental hot spot in 1985.
- Easy win for Smith in Bay of Quinte as Conservatives win majorityJune 7, 2018
- Community discusses pot in Tyendinaga Mohawk TerritoryJune 7, 2018
- Bay of Quinte voters weigh in on electionJune 6, 2018
- Belleville Pride Committee prepares for paradeJune 5, 2018
- Protest in Belleville about Kinder Morgan pipeline buyoutJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Bay of QuinteJune 5, 2018
- Meet the candidates: Northumberland–Peterborough SouthJune 5, 2018