BELLEVILLE – Matthew Morgan brings you the latest news from the Quinte region. Headlines include: Basil Borutski, has been sentenced today to life in prison with no chance of parole for 70 years from killing three women during an hour-long rampage in the Ottawa Valley two years ago; police are looking for a woman they say was caught on surveillance video stealing from a Napanee store; and in sports the Belleville Senators have teamed with the United Way Hastings and Prince Edward to combat poverty in the Bay of Quinte region.
- Homesickness and hope bond Loyalist international studentsMarch 24, 2023
- Dreams of the NHL while studying for exams on the roadMarch 22, 2023
- After a challenging NHL career, Derek Smith finds joy back where he startedMarch 22, 2023
- Quinte West council approves new official planFebruary 17, 2023
- DocFest to return with a mix of in-person and virtual eventsFebruary 17, 2023
- Ward 2 bus service ends April 21 giving Loyalist students a breakFebruary 17, 2023
- Shortage of family doctors remains an issue in the Quinte regionFebruary 10, 2023